Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities?
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of online content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users.
- Evaluate content based on our clients guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our clients terms of service
- Excellent French language skills on native speaker level
- Additionally fluency in English for communication purposes
- Thorough worker and reliable personality
- Ability to work in flexible shifts
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
What we offer:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- A fully internationalized workplace that requires no German
- Multitude of team internal activities
- Intensive introduction period and training from the outset
- Ample opportunity to evolve within our organization
- Several company-related benefits
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Arvato in Berlin
- Very good accessibility plus a discounted public transportation ticket
Interested? Please send your CV.
Arvato Direct Services Potsdam GmbH Betriebsstätte Berlin | Wohlrabedamm | 13629 Berlin