For our client Ring, we are looking for passionate gadget enthusiasts to help our neighbors (customers) have the best experience possible whilst using market leading innovative home security devices. We share our client’s mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. To ensure you can do and be all of these things we provide exceptional in-house training where we not only focus on your natural abilities but also on the development of your soft skills and technical prowess. We provide you with complementary products so you can see first-hand how intuitive and groundbreaking these devices are.
- After an intensive training, you will answer customer inquiries and questions via phone, chat and e-mail.
- Playing an active role in reducing crime in neighborhoods by providing the best customer service to some of best customers in the service industry.
- Proactively become a product specialist by constantly testing the products in our test lab and working within a friendly and open team.
- Walk customers through a range of processes and assist them in troubleshooting: from first time setups to a multitude of Wi-Fi configurations.
- Be part of a team that is friendly, open and always willing to help one another and the neighborhoods we support.
- Excellent French language skills on a native speaker level (spoken and written).
- Additionally good English language skills.
- Customer service affinity is one of your strong suits and you are able to grasp new knowledge in a short time.
- You are able to manage customer information with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are familiar with PCs, including MS Windows Operating Systems, as well as other software applications including web browsers and a variety of call center ticketing/call tracking systems.
- Proficient and comfortable using Smartphone technology
- Passionate about being helpful, critical thinker, creative problem-solver and a multitasker
- Thick skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness.
- Able to adapt to frequent changes, challenges; willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done.
What we offer:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Intensive induction period and training from the outset
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Arvato in Berlin
Interested? Please send your CV.
Arvato Direct Services Potsdam GmbH Betriebsstätte Berlin | Wohlrabedamm | 13629 Berlin