Join our team as soon as possible and ensure together with us high-quality customer accounting.
- You will be responsible for posting incoming payments, will perform accounts receivable related payments and will clarify payment discrepancies with customers.
- Furthermore, you will be in regular contact with customers, sales, credit management and colleagues in other financial departments.
You will participate in preparing the monthly and annual closings for BASF Group companies.
- Using your expertise and ideas, you will optimize our workflows in cooperation with your colleagues.
- You have completed a formal vocational training program in business and commerce or have a comparable degree or certification.
- Besides your initial professional experience in accounts receivable, you also have solid knowledge and skills in working with SAP R/3 FI and MS Office.
- You apply your excellent French as well as your good English or German language skills profitably and effectively within our intercultural team.
- Please state your salary expectations and earliest possible start date in your cover letter
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our “Buddy System”, you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.