What you can expect:
Our international team is responsible for the administrative tasks in the areas of organizational management, HR master data, performance management and employee development of BASF in the EMEA region.
- You will maintain master data and assignments in SAP and consult our partners on organizational management and HR master data topics.
- You are the first point of contact regarding topics on SuccessFactors.
- In addition, you support the department with optimization proposals and the implementation of improvement measurement of internal processes.
- Furthermore, you will prepare, follow-up on and execute internal and external workshops and Trainings.
What we expect:
- You succesfully completed a vocational training or university degree with a business background.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office and a first experience with SAP. You have a general affinity for IT.
- You have strong communication skills in both German and English and excellent knowledge of either French, Russian, Turkish or Spanish.
- You work organized and structured and you have a high sense of responsibility.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European Services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our “Buddy System”, you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.