You grow the business in the French market and execute our mission to strengthen our European market leadership for tours & activity software!
- You develop and execute the strategy to increase customer revenue, operational and profitability goals for the French market.
- You have complete overview of the sales activities within the French market.
- You meet and exceed country revenue objectives.
- You work with the sales team to qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- You work with country channel partners and clients to develop sales opportunities and to support sales implementation activities.
- You possess ownership of business decisions regarding the market strategy.
- You have full budget responsibility and you manage P&L.
- You closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders and directly report to the Managing Director.
- You align our business teams to build a solid pipeline and meet targets.
As an inspirational leader of our French Sales Team, you manage the strategy and create team spirit!
- You hire and deploy actions to grow local talents and retain them.
- You embody the company culture and make sure to enrich it.
- You are accountable for employee satisfaction.
- You do the above by tracking and measuring staff performance.
YOU SHOULD BRING AT LEAST
- You have Sales / Account Management experience of at least three years or more, ideally with enterprise accounts selling SaaS.
- You possess team management experience of at least two years with a team of two or more employees.
- You have a full understanding of the French market.
- You are highly customer oriented.
- You are a French native speaker and you possess fluent English skills, spoken and written.
- You possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently.
- You are able to run a business in a predictable and consistent way.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
You are ideally experienced in Country Management from scratch.
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin:
Enjoy your view over Berlin from our light and spacious office by the water! You will benefit from the proximity to S-Bahn station Sonnenallee and can explore various Lunch locations with your new colleagues.
We offer real benefits:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000€ plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Needless to say, there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private use.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and transparency are no empty promises! By introducing OKRs we have taken our way of communication to the next level, and we highly appreciate input of every single employee to reach our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to grow and move up the career ladder fast.
Your new workplace is international:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team