- You support our category managers in creating, editing and managing products and categories on eBay France.
- In addition you support the service management of our French B2B customers.
- You monitor and analyse sales distribution channels on a regular basis using different analysis tools.
- You contribute to the monitoring of products via KPI analysises (e.g. sales, returns).
- You optimize content related to our products, e.g. product descriptions.
- You offer a completed apprenticeship or studies in economics with a focus on sales/ distribution/ data management.
- You are interested in technical equipment in the field of consumer electronics and household electronics and ideally have online selling experience (especially in eBay France).
- You have strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers and trends.
- You have a solid knowledge in Excel and feel confident when using VLOOKUP.
- You are fluent both spoken and written in French and have good English skills; German knowledge is of advantage.
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- A highly motivated team within a dynamic e-commerce company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A kind work space located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt), flexible working hours, free vegetables and fruits as well as soft drinks
Interested? Please click the button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland