Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
– You manage PPC accounts in Google, Bing and Amazon.
– You are responsible for all SEA activities and tasks for the French market.
– You take over the controlling of the SEA budget.
– You analyse and measure the success of various advertising campaigns as well as the performance in general.
– You develop and optimize the performance tools and technologies (Tracking, Analytics, Bid-Management, Retargeting).
– You monitor competitor markets and conduct market research to improve the position of our brands and our company.
– You handle the marketing strategy for your own country (France).
– You have a good degree in marketing, business administration or a similar education.
– You gained already first experience and proven success with SEA campaign management, ideally within an eCommerce or agency environment.
– You are used to work with SEA tools and technologies (Bid-Management, Tracking, Analytics).
– You are task-driven and initiative-taking within a dynamic atmosphere.
– You have an advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and are highly analytical.
– You are fluent in French and English.
– The opportunity to play a key role in a dynamic and growing international company
– Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
– Very interesting projects and support of your personal development
– Social services such as a company pension
– Development and career training opportunities
– An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
Please fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application:
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland