Our brand management team is looking for a brandlover, who knows their ways around the French beauty market and is ready to use their knowledge to take on the responsibility of steering our brand initiatives within the French market with the first project being the roll-out of the Launch. As Brand Manager (all genders) you roll out our global campaigns and develop your own brand initiatives that fit perfectly with the wants and needs of French consumers to position us as the number one online shop for everything self-care in their mind. While you will be the main responsible for the French market, you will be part of a team of brand managers and copywriters, who will always have your back and support you with your activities.
- As a true brand guardian, you take the end-to-end responsibility for the roll out of our brand marketing initiatives across all of flaconi’s different marketing channels with the focus on the French market, having the ultimate overview and eye for detail at the same time
- Your first challenge? You will make sure that our launch in France is a success and catches everyone’s attention, giving us the best possible start from a brand perspective
- Based on a main campaign idea, you deal with agencies, freelancers and our internal art, graphics and visual production department as well as other internal stakeholders to ensure a brand-oriented visualization of the connected marketing activities on all channels that balance our brand concept with the preferences of the French customers
- You strategically work together with your team on designing the marketing architecture for our global brand campaigns and local initiatives, while also steering the realization of said plans according to the set deadlines and milestones
- As a true marketing generalist, you make sure that each of our brand campaigns is seamlessly adapted to each marketing channel, while aligning closely with the respective internal stakeholders
- You set goals, evaluate the performance of our initiatives and optimize our operations as well as create new processes from ground up
- Completed education in the areas of marketing, management or communication
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing, brand management or comparable fields, preferably within the French market, working on a modern and straightforward e-commerce brand
- Excellent knowledge of the French lifestyle and beauty market and real passion for all brand related topics
- Experience in steering agencies and freelancers as well as in managing other internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational talent with an eye for detail, strong communication skills and an outstanding understanding of the bigger picture of brand marketing as well as all connected marketing channels
- Business fluent in English, French skills are a big advantage
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office or G-Suite, especially in the creation of presentations, experience with Jira is a plus
What we offer you
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract, a BVG ticket and relocation support for international applicants moving to Germany
- Work-life balance: 29 Vacation days, flexible working hours, up to three days of homeoffice a week and the possibility of a paid sabbatical
- flaconi Academy: Actively shape your own career path by taking advantage of our internal and external training opportunities
- We care about your well being: We want to support you also during the difficult times. For this, we offer you and your close relatives counseling sessions with mental health professionals
- flaconi Fitness: a wide range of sports options & discounts on memberships
- Family first: Our “emergency-daycare” is there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations to look after your child on site at our office
- Thinking about tomorrow together: flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%
- A comfortable working space with everything you need: high end technical equipment, fruits and drinks, no dress code and dogs are welcome in our office!
- Other perks: great discounts in our online shop as well with our partner companies, cool team events & company parties!
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Frederik Marcel Müller (Junior Talent Acquisition Manager).