Your responsibilities would include:
- Analysing and prioritising relevant topics as well as development and improvement opportunities of our SEO Content
- Researching topics, questions, keywords and products as well as image and video material
- Producing high-quality briefings for our external content agency, and providing constructive and helpful feedback and reviews
- Proofreading, publishing, adapting and updating content on our platform to maintain high-quality standards and up-to-date information
- Working in close collaboration with different stakeholders and teams, such as SEO, Online Marketing and Product in Berlin, and Editorial,
- Moderation and Sales in Lyon, making sure your content meets their requirements
- Managing your own workflow and overseeing a working student
The qualities we are looking for are:
- French is your mother tongue and your spelling, grammar and syntax are absolutely flawless
- You have 1+ year of experience in content management, preferably in an SEO or ecommerce context, and you acquired a good sense of delivering the right content to the right audience
- You are familiar with the basics of SEO and the related tools
- You are not afraid of MS Excel; you have some basic knowledge of HTML and you know your way around Content Management Systems
- You understand the concept of Pepper.com and you have a passion for bargain hunting
- You are proficient in English
Some perks of working for Pepper are:
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free drinks and monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc.
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city centre, easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the start-up scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
- One of our core values is to Welcome everyone. Our international team embraces every race or ethnic origin, sex, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.