subtel® is a leading German manufacturer and supplier of accessories for electronic and mobile devices. With a quickly-growing workforce of around 50 employees, our huge range of products is sold and shipped throughout Europe via our online webshop, subtel.de, and through online portals such as Amazon and eBay.
With two Berlin locations, situated in Friedrichshain and Alt-Hohenschönhausen, we sell, process and deliver upwards of 1.000,000 products annually – a figure that’s constantly on the rise.
Our mid-size company benefits from a corporate culture, developed over the years since our founding in 2004, that’s characterised by a friendly, multilingual and international team and an inviting atmosphere.
Would you like to become part of our team?
Marketplace Manager for France & Switzerland [m/f/d] at subtel®.
As Marketplace Manager [m/f/d], you are responsible for the strategic development, advancement and support of our Cdiscount and Ricardo channels.
This is a full-time, open-ended role based at our office in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
Your day-to-day tasks:
– Conducting a variety of tasks and activities for Cdiscount in France and Ricardo in Switzerland
– Analysis, data preparation, processing and optimisation of products and campaigns
– Planning, creating and optimising of advertising campaigns
– Complete and technical management over integrations with new marketplaces
– Offering full partner support as well as being proactive in identifying and developing new, potentially lucrative opportunities
– Being the internal contact person for all marketplace topics
What you’ll bring:
– You have professional experience in e-commerce and online marketing with a focus on marketplaces
– You are experienced in using marketplace technologies and web analytic tools
– You have experience in configuring, monitoring and editing product data feeds
– You have a good technical understanding, as well as conceptual, organisational and analytical skills
– You enjoy working with IT systems and interfaces
– You enjoy networking, are persuasive and a good negotiator
– You are passionate about e-commerce and marketplaces
– You speak excellent French have a very good command of English
What we offer:
subtel® GmbH is an owner-managed Berlin-based trading company with 17 years of experience and clear goals for the future. We offer you the opportunity of long-term employment and a chance to become part of this future. Also:
– A friendly, helpful team of colleagues
– Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
– Tons of personal responsibility
– A BVG travel ticket (after the probation period)
– Fresh fruit and free drinks
Expected start date: 1.11.2021
Position type: Full-time