Consultant, French and English speaking - Berlin
Solve the most pressing problems facing world leaders and organizations today.
As a French and English-speaking consultant at Gallup, you’ll be part of the team that is generating transformational change for our global clients. By analysing client data, you will provide compelling, innovative, and strategic insights and recommendations for maximum organizational performance. You will collaborate with your internal team members and your clients to take projects from start-up to completion through excellent process management and communication.
Partnering with some of the most engaged and brightest employees and managers, you will work on mission-oriented projects that have an impact on organizations’ and individuals’ success. As you learn how we use our analytics to advance our clients’ businesses, you’ll build relationships with internal stakeholders, grow your consulting expertise, and advance your professional development.
If you’re ready to apply your education and experience to real-time, influential client work at one of the most engaged and prestigious workplaces in the world, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
- Project and process managers: Detail-oriented professionals whose clarity and concentration help them manage timelines for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Savvy communicators: Consultants who can find and present stories grounded in data-driven information.
- Focused achievers: Go-getters who succeed through hard work and consistent follow-through.
- Collaborators: Partners who achieve great outcomes and cultivate teamwork through relationships.
- Learners: People who seek personal and professional growth in one of the most engaged workplaces with world-class managers focused on purpose-driven projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a social science.
- Full fluency in both French and English.
- Experience with analysing and finding insights from large data sets.
- Experience with project management or process implementation.
- Proficiency working with a statistical program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A keen interest in workplace consulting.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany on a full-time basis.
We create exceptional workplaces, starting with our own. We focus on developing your strengths – what you do right, rather than what you do wrong – and helping you be engaged at work. When you work at Gallup, you’ll benefit from:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture.
- A flexible and hybrid work setting that allows you to work on-site and from home; you’ll work with your manager to configure what’s best for you and your team.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture that is committed to fostering belonging and wellbeing.
- World-class managers who support, develop, empower and engage you.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and purposeful career growth tailored to your unique talents.
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world.
- A robust benefits package.
- A stunning, well-connected office in the Cube Berlin, Europe’s smartest building – a state-of-the-art workplace environment with unique architecture and proximity to countless amenities including River Spree in the heart of Berlin.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.