French Speaking Sales Executive
Join us on an exciting journey and take up the challenge of becoming Bridebook's Sales Executive!
You will be playing an integral role in our commercial team, dedicated to supporting and building relationships with our community of wedding venues and suppliers across France. This will be our first French team in Berlin! This role offers fantastic ownership and progression opportunities to help us grow business in this new region. Are you up for it?
Bridebook is a revolutionary wedding planning platform that seeks to make wedding planning an enjoyable, intuitive, and rewarding experience for couples, guests, and industry partners. Launched in the UK, Bridebook has over 1,000,000 planning couples and has been featured in major outlets such as the New York Times, the BBC, and the App Store. After six years and many iterations later, we have 2 in 3 engaged UK couples and 1 in 3 engaged German couples using Bridebook, and have recently expanded into the French market. While we serve a very emotional and creative industry, we are obsessed with using tech and data to revolutionise the industry. We have a team of motivated and experienced professionals with ambitious plans to make Bridebook an iconic global brand, making this an exciting time to join our vibrant and innovative company.
- Making a volume of cold and warm sales calls on a daily basis, introducing our venues, suppliers and partners to impressive new features and persuading them to adopt them.
- Managing the full sales process from start to finish including new business growth, onboarding, account management and retention.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritising an outstanding customer experience for our clients.
- Building and maintaining strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs.
- Consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Business level French speaker
- Two plus years of successful sales experience
- Some experience of telephone sales environment
- Exceptional phone presence and communication skills
- Outstanding sales skills and ability to meet commercial targets
- A proactive mindset and the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Confident self starter with the ability to work independently
If you don’t meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We’re always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
- We offer Hybrid working and would love to see you in our office twice a week
- £500 yearly Learning and Development budget
- 'buy a book' budget for everyone to further their growth
- 30 days of annual leave, including time off across Christmas and New Year
- Bridebook options plan
- Working from home set up
- Beautiful, well connected and a fully equipped office
- Collaborative and learning culture, working alongside experienced and passionate people
- What's next?
- If you would like to make a difference, we'd love for you to join us and make a real impact in our future! We are passionate about what we do here, and we are confident you will be too. So please, apply now and our team will be in touch about the next steps.
At Bridebook, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees. We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. All candidates are welcome to apply.
Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success. We want to make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell our talent team directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Do you want to join our team as our new French Speaking Sales Executive? Then we'd love to hear about you!