Sales & Marketing Agent (m/f/d) - French
Due to our incredible growth, we’re looking for Sales & Marketing Agents (m/f/d) with French and English language skills to help us create exceptional customer experiences for the largest social media platform in the world.
In our office in Berlin, 1950 employees take over the communication via phone, chat or mail processing with the customers of our client in more than 12 languages. You will be working on site in Berlin.
Please be aware, that we can only hire EU citizens or candidates who have a valid work permit to work fulltime hours in Germany.
- Salary of €2750 monthly/ €33,000 per year
- Up to €687 monthly performance bonus large
- Relocation bonus of up to €1500 from outside Germany and €700 from within Germany, depending on current location (minimum 100 km to Berlin) *
- Company pension scheme, an employee referral program and much more!
- With 5% discount on public transportation ticket we do care about our environment and also make it easy for you too discover Berlin
- Benefit from our paid 4-week professional training and become an expert in social media advertising - on the job trainings are being conducted to grow your knowledge level
- Analysing marketing campaigns on behalf of your customers.
- Providing campaign feedback and recommendations.
- Helping your customers to reach their advertising goals while improving their budget spend.
- Representing the social media platform and its products.
- Building strong relationships with your clients.
- Carrying out digital campaigns on behalf of your client and monitoring success.
- Identifying campaign trends and escalating challenging developments at an early stage.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic.
- Strong sales-orientated attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and go the extra mile‘ attitude.
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Fluency in French and very good command of English at least B2 level.
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a Plus.
- University degree in marketing or any other relevant fields is a Plus.
- Full-time valid working visa for Germany is required - no student visa.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a diverse, multi-cultural, global business; where you will have the opportunity to become part of a highly professional and fantastic team.
Do not miss this great job opportunity and apply now.